Last Updated: January 10, 2023
Pharmacists.org is a website dedicated to providing medication and health information for consumers. Our mission is to provide helpful and accurate information so that consumerss can live healthier, happier lives. We aim to be a trusted source of information and support, and we welcome all feedback so that we can continue to improve our site. Thank you for visiting us!
Advertisement and Referral Fee Information
Pharmacists.org can receive funding from advertisements and partnerships. The reality is that funding from our affiliate partners and advertisers (for example, Google Adsense and similar ad exchanges) allows us to fund operations so that we can continue to evolve our consumer medication resources and also continue to build our growing content, written and reviewed by a growing team of medical experts.
Here are some of the high level guidelines that we follow here at Pharmacists.org regarding these advertisements and partnerships:
- Our team will always have final say on the ads being displayed on the website and mobile app. We reserve this right.
- We also reserve the right to cancel or remove any ads at any time and for any reason. If for some reason this does occur, we will immediately let the advertiser know and work with them on fixing the issue as speedily as possible.
- We don’t endorse any products. We want to stick to our mission and show ALL products available to the consumer. We firmly believe the more options available to the consumer, the higher the likelihood the consumer being able to manage their condition.
- Although many different products may be highlighted, written about, discussed in our on-line social communities, and reviewed on our medication search tool or blog articles in both our web and mobile app platforms, absolutely under no circumstances should this be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised. This also applies to the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes these product(s) or service(s).
- Through our disclaimers on the website, with the term “advertisement” or “ad” or “advertorial”, our goal is to make it very visible to the consumer these are ads from our affiliate or direct partners. That does not mean in any way the affiliate or direct partner has any say on the content being provided on these pages. If a page was ever dictated with content driven from an affiliate or direct partner, the tags, meta-data, and disclaimer box would all show “sponsored” or “sponsored materials”.
If you have any questions about our ad policy or want to work with us, please don’t hesitate to reach us at [email protected]
Pharmacists.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.